- The Judgment Seat will be after church’s caught up and it will be in the air. 1Thessalonians 4.7
- The Judgment Seat won’t be in the heavens, because with Jesus is the reward. Revelation 22:12; Is 40:10; Is 62:11
- Only saved, no sinners there will be there. Luke 20.35,36
- There will be two words. “Approve or disapprove” the works will be judge through the fire. 1Corinthians 3.13
- This fire burns up only works no peoples. It causes reproach of works and no workers. 1Corinthians 3.12
- In that place it will be exposed all works, each one will receive “praise or discredit” that deserve. Hebrews 4:13
- Each one will receive for the things done, whether good or bad. 2Corinthians 5.10
- Who made the work with love will have reward, but who made no work receive nothing. 1Corinthias 9.16,17
- Many Christians will receive reward. 1Corinthians 3.15
- Some Christians will be ashamed because they buried the talents who Jesus gave them. Mathews 25.4-29
- Those didn’t compete according the rules; they don’t receive the victory’s crown. 2Timoty 2.5
- But that who did work with love they will be recognize for the Lord. Mathew 25.20-23
- Christians will be different in glory. 1Corinthians 15.40,41
Sun’s Glory; Moon’s Glory; Star’s Glory.
- Crown of glory. 1Peter 5.4
- Crown of righteousness 2Timoty 4:8
- Crown of life. James 1.12, Revelation 2.10
- Crown of imperishable 1Corinthians 9.25
- Crown of joy. Philippians 4.1, 1Thessalonians 2.19
- A white stone with a new and eternal name written on it. Revelation 2.17b, Isaiah 56.5
That means complete liberation of the world, it was used to ancient like a slave’s liberty document, and Jesus will deliver us forever from the sin and suffers of that world.
- Jesus will give the right to eat from the tree of life. Revelation 2.7
That means to participate of the eternal life fullness.
- We will not be hurt at all by the second death. Revelation 2.11
- God will give some of the hidden manna. Revelation 2.17a
That means to participate of the wedding of the Lamb.
- We will receive the morning star. Revelation 2.28
That means to be forever with Jesus because he is the morning star.
- We will have white clothes. Revelation 3.5
That means spiritual clothes who God will give to faithful.
- We will pillar in the temple of God Revelation 3.12
That means we will be established in the Kingdom forever and in the fellowship with the Lord.
- We will reigns forever with Christ. Revelation 3:21
Biblical Messages Christ lives.
This article is free to all kinds of copies, provided it is not for profit. It is requested that the copy is mentioned the name of the author and source of collection next to the active link. Pastor Jules Rimet, the Revealed Word (Rhema) http://www.prjulesrimet.blogspot.com