I Can believe in the future.
Text: Numbers 10.29
The God’s promises have accomplished in the Christians lives, even if they proceed with unfaithfully.
- If we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself. II Timothy 2.13;
- This is what the lord says: As I have brought all this great calamity on this people, so I will give them all the ´prosperity I have promise them. Jeremiah 32.42;
- Therefore say to them, this is what the Sovereign lord says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign Lord. Ezekiel 12.28;
The God’s promises have made part of his fidelity, even if the almond tree that flourish every spring.
- The word of the lord came to me: What do you see Jeremiah? I see the branch of an almond tree, I replied. The Lord said to me, you have seen correctly, for I am watching to see my words fulfilled. Jeremiah 1.11,12;
- Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10.23;
- Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that god has promised to those who love him. James 1.12;
- Praise be to the Lord, who has given rest to his people Israel just as he promised. Not one word has failed of all the good promises he gave through his servant Moses. I Kings 8.56;
- For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. Romans 11.29;
- A Faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of the time. Titus 1.2;
God makes promises and fulfill them in his time, we must believe like Abraham in all his promises.
- He took him outside and said, look up at the heavens and count the stars – if indeed you can count them. Then he said to him, so shall your offspring be. Abraham believed the Lord, and he credited it to him as righteousness. Genesis 15.5,6;
- Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his Faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that god had power to do what he had promised. Romans 4.20,21;
- By faith Abraham, even though he was post age-and Sarah herself was barren-was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made the promise. Hebrews 11.11;
Even if some understand slowness, we must believe in all his promises.
- The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3.9;
- Will the Lord reject forever? Will he never show his favor again? Has his unfailing love vanished forever? Has his promise failed for all time? Has God forgotten to be merciful? Has he in anger withheld his compassion? Selah. Then I thought, to his I will appeal: the years of the right hand of the Most High. Psalm 77.7-10;
Biblical Messages Christ lives
This article is free to all kinds of copies, provided it is not for profit. It is requested that the copy is mentioned the name of the author and source of collection next to the active link. Pastor Jules Rimet, the Revealed Word (Rhema) http://www.prjulesrimet.blogspot.com